As I mix my blog post with personal life, random stuff, photography trips, and tech stuff, this page allows readers to easily search for tech stuff I have written.
- MySQL root account privilege escalation via User Defined Functions (UDF)
- Simple path hijacking (Unix/Unix-like)
Tips for starters
- How to get started with hacking?
- Interested to become a security researcher or pentester? (Sponsored)
- Useful tech links
- Accessing Window’s SQL server’s windows shell
- Create shortcuts for Start Menu
- Elevate to SYSTEM privilege
- Formating USB Drive on Windows
- Installing WinDBG Preview without Microsoft Store
- Lateral movement in Active Directory Network with LOLBAS
- Spawning CMD.exe with IFEO’s Debugger
- Symchk usage (Windows OS)
- Windbg cheatsheet